Not riding straight.

Red Dragon

My cb600f seems to be pulling slightly to the right. And i mean ever so slightly. Hardly that noticeable. But i do notice it. When im on a good straight road holding the bike riding in a straight line the handlebar seems angled slightly to the right.

Is this something i can take a look at myself, first point of inspection? When the bike is stationary the handlebars sit straight ok.

Excuse my newby question (lack of experience)

:stupid:

If you are sure that the front wheel is aligned with the handlebars straight, then it can only be wheel alignment which is causing the issue (I'm assuming the bike has not been involved in a nmajor collision which has beent the frame). If the front wheel is not aligned correctly with the handlebars, then it will be a twist in the front forks - To cure this, just loosen off the lower yolk and give it a 'shake', it should straighten up easily - when aligned, just re-tighten to the recomended torque settings.

:cheers: