Guy martins speed tv show

al_stu

I found the tandem right cool, chiefly the design of the craft they ended up using!

Pikes peak was awesome, and winning on a broken bike, he'll smash records next year if he goes back with that bike and it has the right sized fuel valve!

The hover craft one had failure written all over it from the start, his craft was just too light for the attempt I think. It was amazing it went as fast as it did!

This is one of the shows I really like watching.

It's all about Guy I think, they could do an episode with him baking a cake and it would be great just because of his personality and outstanding enthusiasm.

I'm pretty sure the determination he would put into the cake would make it the worlds greatest cake. The guy is a legend and something of a man crush. The wife knows this and buys me all the garbage he puts out every year (calendars, photos etc)

Guy martin isa proper legend, had the privalige of meeting him and he didnt dissapoint, totally bonkers.

His series is 'mega' and up pikes peak he done a proper job, that bike was at cadwell on the aneversary and sounds awsome but dont think it was fixed by then either as he only gave it a lil squeeze

And from a girlie point of view hes really cute!! :)

Funny and cute and rides bikes like a demon - whats not to love?!

No idea why hes still single.

Watching Guy racing a space hopper on The One Show was just hilarious! :D

Bit behind the schedule but finally watched the last episode....

Massive crash, first comment from guy 'I've scratched me bloody helmet!'

Ha ive watched it 3 times and still giving me bloody goosebumps every time he stops rolling. If I ever meet him, on that alone I need to shake his hand.

Then check if he can pass a psychiatric analysis!

I love watching his series he is so entertaining. He's a top bloke who will have a go at anything, not to mention balls of steel. He's going to put a Rolls Royce Merlin in his living room too! :shock: What a star. :lol: