Thursday, 20 November 2014 = Theory Test booked....

Help now what do I do?

I had a moment of madness and thought I can do this if I leave it later it will be after Christmas....

:stupid:

Booked the test and have Youtubed some videos.... Off too library to get a Highway Code and any training they might have...

Have I just thrown away £25 or do I stand a chance?

All recommended study requested!

Oh and any recommended motorbike parking near the Test center in Bournemouth?

Edit: of to library in the morning weathers gone dry going to practice highway code on the road :D

Best of look. I'm sure you will be fine. Download one of the free apps. (No need to pay. And yes I am from Yorkshire. ..lol) Take your time with it and don't get flustered during the hazard perception bit.

Thanks for the encouragement, let just hope for some bad weather. That might keep me of the bike and in to the study, just got back from great little ride out of around 100 miles (even in the rain)...