Heated clothing

Does anyone use heated clothing around here ?

It's turned so damn cold in the last few days that it looks like it's something worth considering. If you do own or use such items I'd be interested to know what it is and if it's any good.

Thanks.

It's mainly my legs and hands at the moment. Perhaps heated grips will sort the hands but it seems so much colder this year.

Failing that I might just start wearing my skiing gear on my bike.

Don't mind a couple of hundred quid as it's easy to pay that for decent clothing anyway and my summer jacket it pretty much wearing out.

I was looking at heated gloves etc just 5 mins ago! I don't think I can justify the spend though. I'm just looking to keep my fingertips from dropping off at the moment, so I think I'll just get a couple of layers to wear under my regular gloves.

I was looking at heated gloves etc just 5 mins ago! I don't think I can justify the spend though. I'm just looking to keep my fingertips from dropping off at the moment, so I think I'll just get a couple of layers to wear under my regular gloves.

I hear they're kinda crud. Better off with heated grips or bark busters.

See my post in the other thread where you mentioned this!

See my post in the other thread where you mentioned this!

Indeed, thanks! It's was just on my mind a lot at the time! :)