oh my what have I done now?

Let me make this clear I am not addicted. I do not suffer withdrawals of I have not been on my bike for 3 days...

I know I promised myself and my good lady I would not do my DAS until the spring...

What have I done?

I am sitting my Mod 1 next Tuesday... 2nd Dec.

Same old questions have I just wasted my money? All advise appreciated...

Well I passed.....

Just 1 observation on the Hazard Avoidance...

Attempted 1 46 kph - I realized I would have to go for it....

Attempt 2 57 kph - I accelerated a touch more as I went through the avoidance and thought... Oh bugger I have to stop, I did but it was a close call but I did stop....

Mod 2 on Wednesday...

Well done

Yes I passed, How did you know!!

5 observations, One for not going fast enough (dazzled by sun with wet visor and could not see much never mind the speed signs), I did not tell him I have NO intention of making that mistake again :D :D

A couple for poor signalling, although unlike in my MOD 1 I did keep both wheels on the ground for the whole test :D

Result is I passed so happy chappy, bike shopping tomorrow...

Well done - now your learning really begins. Best piece of advice is to ride as if every other road user is out to kill you! Stay safe and enjoy [emoji106]

And the other bit of good advice which always served me well:

"the decision to not overtake is never the wrong one"

And the other bit of good advice which always served me well:

"the decision to not overtake is never the wrong one"

...Unless you're following a tractor towing a massive load of hay bails, one of them falls off the back and you get squashed. :-)

Congrats, I passed mine on the 28th Nov, drove through a torrential sleet storm to get to the test centre. Couldn't feel my fingers or toes when I got there. Test was blue skies and sun shine, am bike shopping myself atm :) xx

Well done. I passed my mod 2 on 14th july this year. I only have a 1993 GPZ500, and love it. I STILL cant believe Ive passed, I keep going over my test and how I felt when the examiner said YOU'VE PASSED. I was stunned, amazed, shocked and more besides. Only got one minor for doing 22 in a 20 zone. Getting my wife to do hers next year.