Purchases

Guest raabey

Just bought some new Richa waterproof gloves and RST Pro Series Ventilator Jacket & Trousers from SBS.

Anyone got these? Reviews say they are excellent.

Getting tyres, chain and sprockets tomorrow too.

An expensive couple of days :cheers:

Just bought some new Richa waterproof gloves and RST Pro Series Ventilator Jacket & Trousers from SBS.

I have just switched from Ventilator 4 to Paragon 4 (bought as well from SBS as they have yesterday 15% off and I had some vouchers as well).

Ventilators are really nice gear however they are not fully suited to my needs. I'm all year round commuter and Ventilators lack pockets and neck collar in Paragon is really useful.

Probably I will keep Ventilator jacket for short town rides in the summer but I will sell Ventilator trousers (PM me if anyone wants waist 30 regular size in mint condition).

Ah I see, I don't think that's much of a problem for me :)

but I will sell Ventilator trousers (PM me if anyone wants waist 30 regular size in mint condition).

Post this on the for sale section, you'll get more interest.

I have the Richa waterproof gloves. Mine are think and well insulated. Been through many miles of rain and never leaked. Were soaking wet on the outside but dry on the inside. I was told that if they leak, just bring them back to the shop and they'll replace them.

Very warm gloves, but on very cold days 4 degrees or less, I turn on the heated grips. This is riding on motorway, at 70+ miles an hour. For more relaxed city riding, heated grips stay off.

Overall a great purchase, albeit a little on the expensive side... But well worth it as I ride all year round even if the temperatures go below zero.