Halfords - 120 Piece tool kit, stupidly cheap.

Fozzie

http://www.halfords.com/motoring/garage-equipment/socket-sets/halfords-advanced-professional-170-piece-socket-ratchet-spanner-set

I don'thave trade card of any description so my lovely wife had to pay a shocking £125 for this for my Christmas present. :up:

That was 125 quid when I bought it 6 months ago to use at home

Less trade discount

Made it 105

Don't think I have ever seen them more than £125 to be fair

http://www.halfords.com/motoring/garage-equipment/socket-sets/halfords-advanced-professional-170-piece-socket-ratchet-spanner-set

I don'thave trade card of any description so my lovely wife had to pay a shocking £125 for this for my Christmas present. :up:

That was 125 quid when I bought it 6 months ago to use at home

Less trade discount

Made it 105

Don't think I have ever seen them more than £125 to be fair

That's right, Stu, piss on my fireworks! :lol:

It's a good price though.

I popped in to Halfords the other day to have a look at their tool cabinets - the pro ones are a slightly different red to my Teng box so would clash and I can't have that!

The industrial ones look pretty sturdy but bear more than a passing resemblance to the Sealey range which is considerably cheaper than the Halfords standard pricing...

I popped in to Halfords the other day to have a look at their tool cabinets - the pro ones are a slightly different red to my Teng box so would clash and I can't have that!

The industrial ones look pretty sturdy but bear more than a passing resemblance to the Sealey range which is considerably cheaper than the Halfords standard pricing...

They're nice boxes but the draws aren't deep enough in the roll cab unit, I bought one of these instead (a Clarke HD):

666752c8eb6dcd68de4c6640831d.thumb.jpg.3acb403b6a4c4485a60ef7d6eed5b9bd.jpg