2015 TMBF track day meet.

cockercas

I'd be in for Brands/Mallory/Donnington after mid May, I have two questions though:

Do I need to have UK reg and insurance to take part?

Do I need to have that ACU sticker I read on the organiser's websites on my helmet? (mine was not purchased in the UK, so no sticker on it)

Do I need to have UK reg and insurance to take part?

Do I need to have that ACU sticker I read on the organiser's websites on my helmet? (mine was not purchased in the UK, so no sticker on it)

Your bike just needs to be roadworthy, registered or not.

You don't have to have insurance but you may wish to buy trackday insurance if you've got a nice bike.

You're supposed to have a gold sticker on your lid but I've not known of anyone's helmet being inspected.

I'd have a punt at Bedford - bit steep mind but I guess you pay a premium for the weekend. :-(

Yes but you'll make the savings in the petrol since it's quite a bit closer...

Yes but you'll make the savings in the petrol since it's quite a bit closer...

Bedford is 20 miles further away from me. :-(

So move to London and then you'll be saving the money on what you would have spend in petrol costs further north! :lol: :lol: :lol:

So move to London and then you'll be saving the money on what you would have spend in petrol costs further north! :lol: :lol: :lol:

That's a silly argument Phil because everybody knows that London is arse.

Besides, I only know the chorus for "Knees up 'muvva Braaaahn" and none of the verses.

I might be doing bedford, depends if i can afford it, just spent nearly a grand sorting the suspension out and fitting a new exhaust. I also need to pop down rockingham next friday to see if i pass noise testing.

I might be doing bedford, depends if i can afford it, just spent nearly a grand sorting the suspension out and fitting a new exhaust. I also need to pop down rockingham next friday to see if i pass noise testing.

What did you go for? I've thought about doing mine a million times but have always been put of by the price of the undertail units. Never seen one in the flesh either.

Yeah new ones are a total rip off for our bikes. I've been watching ebay for months and finally got one, it's a scorpion, really happy with it and it was only 120 quid came with a tail tidy too.

about Bedford, only fast group left so I won't be going.

Edited by whitedevil

• 4 weeks later...

Bedfords lacking in dates and is only 101db. Anyone not running a standered system won't make it through noise testing.

I've put up details in another thread as this ones cluttered.

I picked Mallory. It dosnt have the price tag of donnington(£70 cheaper) free camping and is Central England.

And it's a nice little track with a good knee dragging corner so you can scuff your sliders/rid of chicken strips and go home a hero.

Mallory suits me as long as it is a Sunday, can't really do Fridays or Saturdays and I don't think they have other days but could do any at the start of the week.

I am going Bedford on Monday 27th as I had a look a few weeks ago and there was places available in all groups, don't know if theres any left know though but if anyone wants to go they should have another look