?

ste

Common case of him looking at the roundabout and not in front, an ambulance done this to me when i was driving my brothers car. Glad your ok pal, and good to hear he coughed up for damage, and most of all well done for staying calm with him after the accident.

Get yourself checked out at your GP & you could report the guy to the old bill as he's in the frame for due care, I know he was all pally pally at the roadside but if a lorry was coming round at the moment you landed in the road ! Inattentive cagers do my fruit. Cagers on the phone as I'm filtering get a fistful with the clutch in, roll on my two brothers cans !

Glad your reasonably ok dude.

did he say i didn't see you because the sun was in his eyes?

I know the sun is low this time of year, but it's no excuse! sounds strongly like he just wasn't paying attention.

Glad you're on the mend. hope the bike is ok. don't forget, purists would say you should probably get a new lid after an off. might want to get him to pay for that as well.

did he say i didn't see you because the sun was in his eyes?

I know the sun is low this time of year, but it's no excuse! sounds strongly like he just wasn't paying attention.

It really easy to lose a bike in a view like this in fact it's easy to lose a bus!!

I see this sort of view all too often in my job especially with wet roads and the light just bounces straight off it!!

article-0-154A8D94000005DC-264_634x417.jpg

Too true. However if it gets that bad for me, I'm more tempted to slow right down or stop rather than proceed when I can't see. I know I'm in a minority, but the last thing I want to do is kill someone.

it takes a fraction of a second to be blinded and not see the vehicle in front thats stopped

slowing down will help reduce an impact but wont stop it!

A decent set of sunglasses works wonders

you might look a dick wearing them in winter but at least you can see with the sun in your eyes!

the guy might be telling the truth that he was blinded by the sun

just glad the OP is ok and no real damage

That really sucks. Sorry about your confrontation with an idiot!

Your back will *most likely* be a strain your your quadratus lumborum - they are lower back muscles which are notorious for strains of this nature when trauma is involved. weight off the feet when you can and heat to the area (hot water bottle) would be advantageous to feeling better. Shouldn't take more than a couple of weeks to feel fine. Ibuprofen for the inflammation would help.