New Ink

klingelton

I just can't bring myself to do it...

And when I've had girlfriends/mates who want them, often they change their mind where it will go or what it will be so much I end up sticking my foot down and telling them they're daft to when they are that indecisive.

An avid tattoo lover will never admit they regret one, obviously we don't know their private thoughts but I'd think if they want more, or go over old ones, then they must have had some kind of problem with it.

Our whole lives we spend changing all the time, we change our bikes, cars, houses, ipods etc. So I can't say a permanent thing is a good idea!

So I just remove any chance of regret... And spend my money on bikes instead.

At least when I regret those, I just sell it and buy a new one :lol:

I have a Garfield tattoo on my upper arm for 20 + years. It was chat up line when my first marriage had split up, I would say I will show you mine if you show me yours, girls used to keen to show their tattoo's. When I had got this far I would then tell them no that's not what I meant. When they looked at me blankly I would tell them he's a pussy. Never worked at that moment but it did get a laugh (sometimes)

Hay hum, you look back and think how much more of a twit could I have been! :oops: