Start of Season Meet. 19th April 2015. Mallory Park

Tango

TMBF Start of Season meet........a chance to put faces to names (although, the forum will not be responsible for any counselling costs afterwards.... :wink: :lol: :lol: )

Sunday 19th April 2015

Chequered Flag Cafe, Mallory Park. LE9 7QE .......which, by a strange coincidence, is also one of the 2015 Callenge 100 tags.......so, a good oportunity to kill 2 birds with one stone....... :wink: :lol: :lol:

Everyone is welcome........so don't be shy...... :wink:

We'll probably arrange to get there between 12:00 & 13:00......and will leave when we've had enough tea and burgers....or we get thrown out......whichever happens first..... :lol: :lol:

Put the date in your diaries folks........and we look forward to a good turnout..... 8-)

• 1 month later...

Definitely maybe! Its 90 minutes so within reach, but if weather pants I might have taken the car to OH's place. Course I could drive over to chuckle at you all trying to dry out before the trip home :up:

I may be up for this, Although the diary is working today so ill check with her to see if anythings happening.

Nice 3 hour ride to get there could be good, or i could get lost which is the more likely of the two options. :?

I will try my best to do this as it will probably be my last chance to meet most of you. Selling my house in April , so could be a problem.

You moving overseas like you were talking about?

• 4 weeks later...