Start of Season Meet. 19th April 2015. Mallory Park

Tango

Yeah, yeah, yeah.......I had one job......and I picked probably the only cafe that wasn't open......and it was bl**dy cold up there too........so we decided to find a cafe that was actually open.......and then went somewhere else..... :wink:

Huge apologies to al_stu who we must have missed by a couple of minutes when we moved on....... :oops:

Otherwise, it was a great success....... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks to everyone who turned up.....it was great to meet more of the newer forum members.....and to catch up again with some of the older ones too...... :cheers:

We'll have to arrange some more meets during the summer......and make sure that the cafe is open first..... :wink: :lol: :lol:

Thanks to "One job Bob" for organising the meet.

Great to catch up with old friends and meet new ones.

This forum never ceases to amaze me with the success of its meets and ride outs. Today we had people from Bristol, Southport, Grimsby and everywhere in between. Well done all that made it.

Thanks again Bob (One job) :thumb:

We'll let you off as it was a nice ride....if it had rained we might not be so forgiving!

Also note to self...Make sure to exchange mobile numbers before a meet!

We did find a lovely pub round the corner so was not a wasted trip.

Would have been nice if the scout guys told us they'd just seen a load of bikes leave, but never mind!

Great to meet everyone and put faces to names. Had a great day even if it was a bit cold there and back. I got 20 miles from Grimsby and the heavens opened. Glad I put my waterproof over suit on before we left Mallory as Stu forgot to get his tag and we had to go back.

I got home about 5:45. Hopefully you realised that I'd seen a sign for Newark and the A46 and peeled off Stu, and you didn't think you'd lost me lol

Look forward to the next one.

excellent turn out well done to one job bob for sorting it :thumb:

Deso yes I saw you pull off and to be honest I wish I had seen the sign too as my sat nav took me on a right tour!! I will have to start doing routes back instead of just hitting home and avoid motorway! :oops:

yes out of all that was there among the mad rush to find another cafe I forgot to get the tag and had to go back to mallory!! passing a looking lost TC on the way :lol:

was great to meet everyone :thumb:

So I've just logged on and looked at this thread thinking it was this Sunday to find out it was last Sunday.

Next time I need to add the date to my phone as a reminder!

Hope to get to a next meet whenever that is.