For Those Who May Not Have Noticed

Grumpy Old Git

Ten what? Days when the weather is good enough to ride the bike? :up:

At least I will get to one without breaking down and I will know how to fix it :P

That's my concern. If I were to break down I probably wont be able to fix it. Thank God for AA, RAC, or your favourite rescue company.

That's my concern. If I were to break down I probably wont be able to fix it. Thank God for AA, RAC, or your favourite rescue company.

I'm talking fixing in general and not at the side of the road

I too would use recovery unless I was able to repair it

My one and only breakdown a member

from here came out with a few tools so I could get the bike home as I didn't have the right tool for the job

I like your avatar whitedevil. I was so taken by Castell Coch in last years challenge that our family holiday this year is in Wales and we are going to visit it properly.

I rarely have enough time to go in and visit the tags on my trips.

Yeah it was nice there, i didnt get much of a chance to look around as it was a 400 mile day trip. Now my mrs has got a big bike shes going to be coming along for a lot of the tags and were hoping to spend a long weekend doing the wales tags and should do a lot of sight seeing too.

Enjoy your holidays :cheers: