Willingham woods ride home

lee1987

Ah yes, I know the road well, I broke down there last month in the van. :roll: Nice clear video from your camera there too what camera do you have? I had to laugh at the fogged out speedo though. :lol:

Willingham woods is a good crack was there a few times last year. My route home is towards a16 direction which is all good roads then down to boston. Just got rid of my k2 telefonica but i remember seeing one when i was there maybe this was you?

haha yer the blurs have to be done sometimes :mrgreen: and im using the gopro hero 3 silver with 960p at 60fps seems to bring out good quality videos.

Willingham woods is great in the summer and theres some good roads around it and leading to it and possibly was me as i was there alot last season

Thanks

Lee