facebook logic

cockercas

So facebook give me a 3 day posting ban for posting a picture of a penis with eyes.

If i try to comment or like anything i get a message saying itsblocked or abusive.

But

I can post pictures, weres the logic?

This is the 3rd time.

Usually they give you a chance to remove it but i was asleep lol.

What i want to know is, what freind is the grass?

http://www.quickmeme.com/img/61/6153539199b70f50079c327d9d71ebb4b399bd2dcb2e10a2d0b6029030d71667.jpg

when posting on Facebook, same as anywhere - remember you're essentially stood on a soap box in public shouting at people that pass by. don't post anything on Facebook you'd be uncomfortable saying or showing in person.

when posting on Facebook, same as anywhere - remember you're essentially stood on a soap box in public shouting at people that pass by. don't post anything on Facebook you'd be uncomfortable saying or showing in person.

Even if you create a secret group with approved only joining

Facebook has very little logic really :lol:

It quantifies how much people like something, even though this is entirely meaningless as in public/reality there is no such thing.

It promotes free speech, but limits what you can actually say and is moderated.

Just forget about it, if the person didn't make themselves known to you when they reported the picture then you won't figure it out.

Be glad it wasn't one of these modern day idiots who I swear wake up in the morning looking for something to offend them :lol:

Tbh I'd stand naked in there shouting look at me but when I upload a video like that to facebook they get all touchy.

People take the internet way way to serious.

Facebook has very little logic really :lol:

It quantifies how much people like something, even though this is entirely meaningless as in public/reality there is no such thing.

It promotes free speech, but limits what you can actually say and is moderated.

Just forget about it, if the person didn't make themselves known to you when they reported the picture then you won't figure it out.

Be glad it wasn't one of these modern day idiots who I swear wake up in the morning looking for something to offend them :lol:

I know right, mothers breast feeding got removed of there because it was nudity.

Someone even reported me once for inciting violence because I had a ski mask on. (It was winter and I was shooting out the back of a 4x4 it gets cold).

Facebook should never of been invent. don't get me wrong its a great social media site but it attracts a lot of losers and Thiefs... I am sure you can live with out Facebook I have done for 4 years lol :L best thing I did getting off that pile of turd lol

Facebook should never of been invent. don't get me wrong its a great social media site but it attracts a lot of losers and Thiefs... I am sure you can live with out Facebook I have done for 4 years lol :L best thing I did getting off that pile of turd lol

yep, i logged off and never went back!!

I've not used mine in yonks. I got bored of... Well, everything about it.

"Look at this selfie of me having toast. Rofl, lol, etc..." Yawn.

Twitter can f**k off while I'm at it too.

Facebook is a real pain in the butt if you have friends that fall out with each other and you don't want to pick sides. I keep being tempted to bin my account but so many people rely on it as their sole means of communication that I have my concerns about the inconvenience that would bring.

Facebook is a real pain in the butt if you have friends that fall out with each other and you don't want to pick sides. I keep being tempted to bin my account but so many people rely on it as their sole means of communication that I have my concerns about the inconvenience that would bring.

Simple - don't have friends! :-)

When I first ditched FB, so many people whinged because apparently "it's easier" when everyone uses FB. I don't know what "it" is but my life hasn't dissolved without it. I just find I have more free time as I'm not looking at tedious posts from dull people several times a day.

yep, i logged off and never went back!!

I agree dude, I was only on there to talk to few biker friends I end finding about couple good forums like this one and lots of random stuff on here, and helpful guides and met some really decent people of this forum, (bikers) not moped chav riders