Chatroom - brought back from the dead! Sundays @ 7pm :)

BikerMooFromMars

A great chatroom group tonight - would be great if more people joined in in the future too! :mrgreen:

Shall we say 7-7:30pm on Sundays in the future?

If anyone is about on weekdays too and fancy chatting to other TMBF-ers, you could post in here and let people know to join you if ya fancy. I'll defo be back again :cheers: .

A great chatroom group tonight - would be great if more people joined in in the future too! :mrgreen:

Shall we say 7-7:30pm on Sundays in the future?

If anyone is about on weekdays too and fancy chatting to other TMBF-ers, you could post in here and let people know to join you if ya fancy. I'll defo be back again :cheers: .

providing you can get dinner cooked in time :booty: yes was a good night tonight a few of us in there and cheers stu for bringing it back for a trial period

Whats he playing?

Car Mechanic Siumulator - think it cost him a tenner and he's loving it... I watched v briefly, was so funny - someone tells you the issue with their car and you can put it on a car lift and use spanners and shit. :mrgreen:

He said "I got it cos it was super cheap and while it's actually v unrealistic it's pretty entertaining" :D

Yaaaay, another great chat tonight! This is awesome, thanks to Paul Kent for the suggestion :thumb: . Only talked about teeth once towards the end of the chat session, and everyone swiftly logged out hahahahaha! :mrgreen: :lol: :mrgreen:

Just a problem with lagging and iiisecondcreep said she was being kicked out every 5mins when she wasn't chatting, but otherwise was all good - we should defo keep this as a weekly occurrence! :mrgreen:

Dropped in on my return from t'pub.

Last (and only) message was from Lou who advised she was 'off to write up some notes (on teef)'.

Ah well - I'm fated never to be on when the rest of the gang are there.

:(

Skip the pub and save yourself some dosh! :wink: :lol:

Tonight - who's gonna be on?

I may be a teeny bit late - as I haven't started cooking the roast yet cos I just spent almost 3 hours making a new hamster age out of a giant plastic container, and there is sawdust and crap everywhere to clean up yet!! Haha! :lol: (as you do!)

I may be a teeny bit late - as I haven't started cooking the roast yet cos I just spent almost 3 hours making a new hamster age out of a giant plastic container, and there is sawdust and crap everywhere to clean up yet!! Haha! :lol: (as you do!)

Hope you took your hamsters teeth out..... He won't be in a plastic cage for long :?

Hope you took your hamsters teeth out..... He won't be in a plastic cage for long :?

All hamster cages have plastic! Come in the chatroom at 7pm to discuss :wink: :booty: hahaha!

He's an odd one anyway, has had loads of chews but totally disinterested! But good cos the sound of hamsters chewing bars or gnawing on things noisly is v annoying!

Room still has issues with lag and booting people out but this can be resolved.

Most lag is user related but I shall keep an eye on server load when you are all next in there as for people been booted off this will be at the user's end as everyone would be booted out if it was server side

There maybe updates coming soon which will include chat so what this space

it only boots people after they havent posted for 5 minutes. it just stops automatically refreshing and doesnt count them in the room.

little annoying if you've gone to make a brew or something :P

but its good to be chatting to everyone again.

Yeah that's probably a setting that needs adjusting jam

You will get booted after a period of inactivity as people don't log out properly so it keeps it active in the database and causes high load I can tweak it a little though