RST Gear.. Any Good?

After buying half the gear and using it today for the first time the thing that hits me the most is how after I've got the jacket and boots I need to get myself out an do my A2 and get something a bit more sporty, feels like i'm wearing gear prepared for some serious use and my 125 rarely gets over 40mph :lol:

Gears all still bedding in but makes a world of difference over the previous kit, people finding it hard to believe that the trousers cost £100 (as an example) and I'm just like, if you where on two wheels you'd understand, while I've got the money I'd say that getting this as a long term investment is defiantly worth the money, glad I made this post and went with what I've got so far over my original cheap option of getting gear from a dealer seller via ebay (cheap brands) :shock:

Also had my first experience of a pinlock, little annoying that the pinlock is only on the main part of the visor as opposed to the whole thing (works perfectly fine, can't have it all) but I was riding along and decided to open the visor felt the wind and cold and was like "aw hell naw" and closed it.. was nice to have a helmet made it easier to ride :lol:

Anyone got any experience of the AGV bluetooth headset, seems like it's £129 for one small user panel and a couple of headphones, would it be better going with another more budget friendly option? (not getting one any time soon, just inquiring).

Has anyone came across the rst black series in any shops?

Ive had to retire my dainese 1pc after wearing it about 5 times as it no longer fits and fancy the black series for the summer. Only none of the shops here seem to stock them in store and can only order in your size.

Has anyone came across the rst black series in any shops?

Maybe this is of use, can't find anything with the name "rst black series" on J&S

Trousers

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/RST-Black-Ser ... 23381c1547

Jacket

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/RST-Black-Ser ... 2a395e9662

Forgive me if you already know about the above, only local shop that sells bike clothes to me is J&S so can't help with info about an actual shop.

Theres a few places local which i can buy them from but they dont keep them in store and you have to order your size in. Think im going to have to try some of the tractech stuff and get sizes from those. Also cant find out if the back protector is removable or not?

Think im going to have to try some of the tractech stuff and get sizes from those.

I'm not sure if you're after just the jacket and trousers or everything, but as said above with the trachtech boots others have decided against them and after trying them on myself I'll be going down a similar route, the shape of the boot just isn't for me (as well as looking a little bit skinny on the toe section with them on).

Before investing in the gear I've got so far I didn't really want to mix brands more all the same make, but after wearing what I've got so far I think comfort and safety over looks.

Yeah just jacket and jeans needed mate. Got some sidi boots a while ago and have a couple pair of decent gloves.

Just want a set of black leathers that arent covered in branding or patterns. Id like the alpinestars black shadow phantom i think its called but im sure the jacket alone is the same price or even more than the full rst kit.

10959831_10155230854445305_6510914806068641681_n.jpg?oh=f1529370db20a058955bb76490addf9d&oe=5552A60B

Another rainy ride in non waterproof blades... although that's not what they'd advertise! I was soaked... Only thing that wasn't was my head (thanks to my helmet) and my feet (thanks to my alpinestars)

Hahaha phils pi**ed himself.

Ive got trachtec stuff.

Had a few pairs of gloves because the stiching failed but later heard that rst had a bad batch of gear with dodgy stiching, all replaced no problem.

Also a pair of boots. Stiching come out the zip.

Replaced again. They didnt want to fix it. They just give me a new pair.