Who's right and Who's wrong?

Chrissb6

How can you justify physically hurting someone for that? Why wouldn't you just walk away?

Who said I need to justify it? I just said I'd do it. I wouldn't just walk away because I don't really like peedos and believe they should all be beaten to death.

So you would brand me as a paedophile attempt to hurt me if I took a photo of your child?

Smashing the iPad would have been enough.

Regardless of what the provocation was, I'm pretty sure if any of you fathers would end up regretting beating someone to death at the end of a 10-15 stretch for manslaughter.

Who's the better father? The hypothetical one who wouldn't have hit the bloke and showed restraint in front of his kids, or the one who singlehandledly shows it's alright to lose your temper and beat the shit out of someone and subsequently misses the majority of their kids childhood because he couldn't keep his hands to himself.

It doesn't actually say how bad he beat the crap out of him, it could of been that he just fell badly and the injury occurred that way, either way should of been banged up and had the key thrown away when caught and had it been my daughter yes i would done the same, we are toooo SOFT on scum like this

How can you justify physically hurting someone for that? Why wouldn't you just walk away?

Who said I need to justify it? I just said I'd do it. I wouldn't just walk away because I don't really like peedos and believe they should all be beaten to death.

So you would brand me as a paedophile attempt to hurt me if I took a photo of your child?

No but if you were taking photos of my daughter, I asked you to stop and you didn't then I wouldn't care if you was a sex offender or not, I'd make you stop

It doesn't actually say how bad he beat the crap out of him, it could of been that he just fell badly and the injury occurred that way, either way should of been banged up and had the key thrown away when caught and had it been my daughter yes i would done the same, we are toooo SOFT on scum like this

I've read contrasting accounts, I read one paper yesterday that said he punched him once, and one today said he hit him up to 20 times. God knows who's right there

The thing is he shouldn't have beaten him to death, if that's what he did, he is clearly in the wrong to do that. My point is if somebody is taking photographs of your child and you ask them to stop and they continue then you're going to suspect the worse, naturally you're going to getting a little bit angry and dish out a beating.

With regards to UK of taking photographs of people in public there isn't one, there's retritions around what you can do with those photographs but no laws stopping you from taking them.

If this bloke has got so angry that he's beaten the peedo to death then I feel sorry for him, there's some sick people out there and when it comes to your children I bet most parents would react in a similar was in the right circumstances

Ive got a daughter.

If he was taking pictures of her and i told him (repeatedly) to stop and he didnt then id have the ipad of him, the only time id beat him is if he tride to take her away or touched her.

The thing is he shouldn't have beaten him to death, if that's what he did, he is clearly in the wrong to do that. My point is if somebody is taking photographs of your child and you ask them to stop and they continue then you're going to suspect the worse, naturally you're going to getting a little bit angry and dish out a beating.

With regards to UK of taking photographs of people in public there isn't one, there's retritions around what you can do with those photographs but no laws stopping you from taking them.

If this bloke has got so angry that he's beaten the peedo to death then I feel sorry for him, there's some sick people out there and when it comes to your children I bet most parents would react in a similar was in the right circumstances

But where do you draw the line?

I think you're sick for wanting to beat up someone for taking photos. You think sick is beating to death. If someone has to resort to violence to get a point across, they clearly have anger management issues. In martial arts, it is widely taught as the absolute last resort and I would have to concur.

If it were me, I'd have walked away. That would have been enough. As a trained boxer & martial artist, it's not out of my skill set to deliver a physical message... but why would you in this case?

But where do you draw the line?

I think you're sick for wanting to beat up someone for taking photos. You think sick is beating to death. If someone has to resort to violence to get a point across, they clearly have anger management issues. In martial arts, it is widely taught as the absolute last resort and I would have to concur.

If it were me, I'd have walked away. That would have been enough. As a trained boxer & martial artist, it's not out of my skill set to deliver a physical message... but why would you in this case?

I'm guessing you don't have kids and I'm guessing you've not had much experience with sex offenders.

I'm guessing you don't have kids and I'm guessing you've not had much experience with sex offenders.

I don't like kids, I wouldn't have those little monsters :lol: :lol:

I also don't have any experience with sex offenders.

But that doesn't make every person that takes a photo / video a sex offender.

In this case the guy was BUT for all the attacker knew, he was just any other bloke with an ipad. He could have had a mental disability for all he knew, perhaps autistic and didn't quite "get" what he was trying to say about stop filming.

In any case, I stand by what I said - there was absolutely no need for any physical violence, the only person being physical here was the attacker and ironically, in his attempt to "protect" his child, he won't be able to do that now.

That's fair enough, everybody is entitled to their own opinion. I stick by what I'm saying, if somebody was taking pictures of my daughter out in public and I asked them to stop several times and they didn't then I'd kick their ass, not because I have anger issues, because it just ain't cool!