I'm leaving

megawatt

Yes everything is for sale mate. Any house contents worth selling, all the contents of two garages and two big sheds and of course all my bikes. These include in order of sellability; VFR400NC30, CBR600F2, ER5, RRW Fireblade streetfighter, VN750 in bits, GSX1100 dragbike chassis, GSX1100ET roadbike and my present roadbike , a XVS1300 Midnight Star.

Think what you might want and I'll make a list. Can always get stuff up north eventually using various Forum helpers. I have a lot of tools and machinery to get rid of. A small Boxford lathe, 185 amp MIG welder with Argon bottle, 14" chop saw, bandsaw, polishing gear, loads of tools, Halfords tool box, bike lifts, oodles of stuff. You're always welcome to come and see Joe. Be nice to meet up again? :mrgreen:

Can't easily move shed, but it is a steel painted , bolt together one so maybe. Bike lift works OK, but chrome on hydraulic cylinder is damaged. Yes unless someone making the journey anyway, too costly to post. Anybody welcome to spend the weekend here if they think it's worth the trip ?