TMBF South-East & Cambridge meetup APRIL 12th

Guest Phil Young

If you do decide to train it to Cambridge or wherever Moo I could pick you up from the station and run you down there and back....... 8-)

Bob, we have a 2.5hr rideout... would you take Moo for half of it? Tom (Glorian) offered which is great but he'll be trickling about at 25mph, 2up on that bandit! haha. Just so everyone's comfortable really TBH...

Ok sounds good to me if that's alright with Bob :thumb: well looking forward to it! :mrgreen:

Chaps :)

Just been talking with Moo, and decided if the weather is ok, or even just mildly crap, I'll come along and see if my zest for biking comes back.

Phil, I believe you'll have had a PM off moo. Trying to work out how is best to do this as minimising her time on the back of a bike will mean she can have more fun on the actual ride out. So she may get a train close to a meet up point and we get her from there.

Would it be cool if I met up with you Phil? I don't have satnav and prefer to travel in a small group anyway! Much less boring :lol:

Pillion duties may still have to be split, I know from Moo bobs bike seems to give her knee some relief and it is supposedly a lot more comfortable than most other bikes she has been on so during a break, she may need to swap bikes.

Plan is in motion :thumb:

You'll be welcome on the back of the Speedy for as long as you like Moo.......I've no issue with 2-up riding. Maybe Ollie can come down on the back of my bike, then I could take Moo back up if someone else wouldn't mind giving Ollie some time on the back of their bikes?

We'll work something out....... 8-)

Be good if you could make it Fozzie......been a long time mate...... 8-)

If you do decide to train it to Cambridge or wherever Moo I could pick you up from the station and run you down there and back....... 8-)

Bob, we have a 2.5hr rideout... would you take Moo for half of it? Tom (Glorian) offered which is great but he'll be trickling about at 25mph, 2up on that bandit! haha. Just so everyone's comfortable really TBH...

I'm gonna smack you !! :D :D

At least it won't be smoking ( i hope..) this time i fixed that oil leak hah!

• 2 weeks later...

Bugger, was thinking I might join in and then realised I've got tickets for the gadget show for the 12th :(

Maybe one day........

Bugger, was thinking I might join in and then realised I've got tickets for the gadget show for the 12th :(

Maybe one day........

Before I read your post, I saw you were the last person to post on the thread and my immediate thought was "he won't be coming..." hahaha.

Next time ;)

I will surprise you one day :P

Went to Herne Bay via Seasalter and Whitstabubble today and got fish and chips so I have at least got out on the bike. Unfortunately also discovered a nail in my rear tyre so maybe I'll have everything sorted for the next one if it's a more leisurely one.

We are still planning on coming! But a little advanced warning - I am at home with flu and sinusitis today and will be off work again (unpaid for the 3rd time - grr!) tomorrow aswell - I've been prescribed a strong 7 day course of Amoxicillin. Hoping to make the rideout still though, have been ill on and off for over 2 weeks now...hoping Sunday will be a good day and the antibiotics will have kicked in by then :thumb: .

It looks like the sun will be shining and the leathers will be out in force! 8-) 8-) 8-)

Here's the final route.

Looking forward to the weekend which, at the moment, looks dry and nice.

10410731_10155442119605305_4014271182893660689_n.jpg?oh=be47d288b140ac064563f1b155a6e169&oe=55B2CC68

My engine is gonna be sore by then :D

Must remember to get fuel.. my mileage is only about 100 miles at best!!

"We"?

Fozz man coming then?

Yep yep :thumb: ! Can we meet you somewhere en route to the meeting point? We're in Sutton :mrgreen:

Excellent... The R1 will be happy lol.

Yeah sure, let me know your route and I'll find the most suitable place for me to catch you folks.