TMBF South-East & Cambridge meetup APRIL 12th

Guest Phil Young

Phil - do you want to send me the waypoints so I can plug them in the satnav for sweeping?

Thanks for the offer mate. What sat nat, i'll send a file.

For those that would like it, here's the co-pilot file.

Don't worry to those that don't have or don't want to use sat nav, there will be quite a few of us and riding at difference paces, corners will be marked and nobody will be left behind :)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/n9vn7egntxv0i ... t.trp?dl=0

What about when my bike breaks down? :D

For those that would like it, here's the co-pilot file.

Don't worry to those that don't have or don't want to use sat nav, there will be quite a few of us and riding at difference paces, corners will be marked and nobody will be left behind :)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/n9vn7egntxv0i ... t.trp?dl=0

What about when my bike breaks down? :D

Bob and fozz man will get it uo and running again ;)

Bob and fozz man will get it uo and running again ;)

Haha true!

We are making our own way there just to avoid the crazy traffic, being lazy sorry!

Chris pulled a massive crosshead screw out of hos rear tyre yesterday, he plugged it up with tyre weld and hoping it holds out! It did for his SV and my CBF, hopefully all will be fine!

See you all tomorrow - I will forget your forum names no doubt and struggle to remember both forum names and real names...everyone should just buy TMBF tshirts to make it easier! :lol:

Textiles or leathers... ??

weather's looking good...

Leathers (jacket)! With a hoodie and long sleeve top underneath (I are cold ALWAYS!)

And textile trousers...cos I have my favourite RST's :mrgreen:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO shoooo excited! That reminds me, need to charge up my compact and put a bigger SD card in - moo gonna be taking pictures! Joeman, need another one of you with your thumbs up or doing something different haha! :thumb: . Not gonna bother with my Go Pro...I should really sell that thing!

Just got in, absolutely shattered hah i need to ride out more ;)

Thanks for the ride all was good laugh. Look forward to seeing some photos moo.

I created a Rideout Report for us to natter about the ride today and share pics and videos and such - see link below :mrgreen:

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=56684

I know how you feel, I had to have a lie down when we got in & didn't even do the whole day! :lol: