Intercom System? It's inexpensive l, but is it cheap?

http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/NXET-BT-800M-In ... 1022956234

Looking at this intercom system as I'm after a comm system but I cant warrant spending £100 plus for a nice branded one. Has anyone has one of these? All of the reviews seem good. Id be using it primarily as Mp3 speakers, then to pair to a phone, and hopefully every so often to pair to a similar device when riding with others. My question, as in the title, is this a 'cheap' system? Are there many flaws, bad build quality etc? Lastly can it be paired with the likes of seena or shark sets? Thanks all

I haven't tried this particular model but I did but a cheapy from Ebay and it was awful and I sent it back.

You know what they say, "if it looks too good to be true, it probably is". If you are willing to gamble £30, give it a go and let us know what it's like. I for one would be interested in the outcome.

Hi there's a good few on here use this set with good reviews, littlecat being one of them. we use the next model up l've modified ours to use inear headphones works really well, cristle clear coms right up to silly speeds

Cool, thanks. I've ordered it and I'll maybe post a full review when ive used it for a while:) Might just be the budget comm system everyone wants but no-ones willing to risk:)

You will only be able to pair to other compatible systems so if your mates are using something else, then there is a good chance you won't be able to pair with them. Then again, you might.

The Protocols manufacturers use for connecting to Phones, Sat Navs etc tend to be generic hence most Devices will connect. The actual Intercom Protocols vary a lot. Anyone with a Sena has Universal Pairing for one connection but that utilises the Mobile Phone connection to get round it which probably also limits range.

I have them. They are great.

Anyone that tells you otherwise, hasn't used them.

They work well with everything you stated in your OP and they will pair with other Bluetooth devices such as Sena and Scarla, as I have successfully done on many occasions.

I can hear music clearly over my exhaust - just don't expect good bass tones like in ears or big on-ear drivers will give you.

For £30, you won't be disappointed.

........ and they will pair with other Bluetooth devices such as Sena and Scarla, as I have successfully done on many occasions.

For £30, you won't be disappointed.

That is surprising as Sena & Scala aren't even compatible with each other, other than using Sena's Universal Pairing Option?