I love my 125

KTM21

Very nice..

Do you use this to commute daily through all weathers or is it a bit of fun on the fields or the occasional trip to the shop?

Interested in possibly changing out to a supermoto as I'm 6ft 1 and they're more "full sized".. although not sure of there suitability as a everyday machine.

Admittedly the chinese supermoto I'd be looking at wouldn't be as half as nice as this :(

Very nice..

Do you use this to commute daily through all weathers or is it a bit of fun on the fields or the occasional trip to the shop?

Interested in possibly changing out to a supermoto as I'm 6ft 1 and they're more "full sized".. although not sure of there suitability as a everyday machine.

Admittedly the chinese supermoto I'd be looking at wouldn't be as half as nice as this :(

I don't commute on it atm but plan to start soon. For now I mostly ride it for fun when I've got some time or to go to the shops and that. I think supermoto's are good for daily riding as they are so light and manoeuvrable and are great for filtering. They are also good for taller people like yourself, I'm not tall but I manage fine. At 6ft 1, you would be able to flat foot it and it would be more comfortable.

I just looked up the price of a lexmoto supermoto 125 and for that price you can get one of mine in pretty good condition. If you plan on buying a new Chinese, I would recommend you use the money to get a good second hand Yamaha or something instead :D

I remember when you first joined and were looking for a 125. So glad you're enjoying your bike. It would certainly be my bike of choice if I was still on L-plates.

I remember when you first joined and were looking for a 125. So glad you're enjoying your bike. It would certainly be my bike of choice if I was still on L-plates.

I've definitely learnt a lot since then mostly thanks to this forum :D

Very tasty bike that, little bit jealous :thumb:

If you get jealous just remember it's a 125 :lol:

They are great bikes... I'd happily have one. Would probably drop a big bore kit in there though ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...