Bike meets

dazziep

Hi..

This question is purely out of interest as know I even if your answer is yes and yes I probably won't be allowed to go and leave the wife to do all the crazy weekend taxi'ing of the kids round to all thier dancing, swimming, gymnastics and the millions of other things they do on a weekend :)

Do you have meets in Yorkshire? ? Pref south and do you let noobs with their 125s and CBTs (I guess we slow you down and stop you from going on motorways etc..)

Wow no Yorkshire meets?? Or just none for learners ???

I saw another post on here somewhere about a learner meet.. that's a really good idea, but it was no where near me.. plus as I said I doubt I could go.. just interested :)

I would but I was really just looking out of interest. . I doubt I would be allowed :( so for me to be the one that arranged it would be more than my life is worth :)

There appears to be quite a lot of members around west/East yorkshire. I'm sure if you tried to organise something in the summer, well in advance people would go.

It's a bit far for me as a noob I've not done much than 10 miles yet :)

I know I know .. I REALLY need to get out more..

Plus I would get lost going all that way by myself :)