Theory test tomorrow!

This time tomorrow I will be sitting taking my theory test- first step on the road to my licence.

When I learned to drive a car we never had these silly tests.

Quick question to those of you who have taken it, can you do the hazard perception as soon as you have finished the theory or do you have to wait until the allotted time is over? I can whip through 50 questions in around 15 mins

Just take your time and go back over each answer. No rush. If you have the official DVLA book or one of the apps you should do very well on the theory bit of the test. Some of the questions are worded slightly differently or used in a scenario but basically still the same. Good luck.

I've done the book and the DVA software (theory & hazard), read the highway code and road signs- numerous times! I think I should be ready by now. I'm fine with the theory part- got no worries at all. After 30 years of car driving I should bloody know most of it by now! Little worried about the hazard perception but I think I should be ok.

I started to study and booked my theory the same month I did my CBT, and at this point.. didn't own a bike and had only the CBT road experience to gain an understanding of what everything meant.

Used the DVD to study of a couple of weeks and passed first time.. all in all if you've been on the roads for a while there shouldn't be anything greatly difficult to answer.

Hazard perception is the one to get used to.. in terms of when to click..

Be a breeze, good luck. :thumb:

I do my CBT at the weekend and until I pass my test I won't have a bike. I'm happy doing the test before because I have been driving since 1980 so yeah I should know a little by now :)

It's actually quite frightening to think that this time next week I will have ridden a 600 for the first time and a week later done my Module1*

*theory pass permitting

Aced it! :D Even had the luxury of 0 points on one of the hazards.

Bring on Saturday and my CBT!

Well done mate! Enjoy your Cbt, are getting a 125 or going straight for the biggy?!

Aced it! :D Even had the luxury of 0 points on one of the hazards.

Bring on Saturday and my CBT!

Well done mate! Enjoy your Cbt, are getting a 125 or going straight for the biggy?!

Straight in the biggie although not 100% sure which biggie yet!