Jump to content

Licence query

Recommended Posts

Hi everyone,

Just a quick query, I have a full valid UK car licence (since November 2007) do I need to apply for a provisional licence to allow me to go on to do my CBT and DAS?

The information on the internet is so conflicting - some say you need a provisional licence and others say if you have a full valid car licence you're ok.

Thanks for clearing things up.

Hayley x

Link to comment
Share on other sites


I'm currently doing driving lessons (for a car) with a full motorcycle license. There was no need to get a "provisional" as the full licence already acts as one

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yes that is correct. I have a full car licence but doing DAS and didn't need anything else.

Obviously have to do the CBT, then the theory in order to be able to do Mod 1 and Mod 2

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Sign up now

    Registration is quick and easy 

  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Please Sign In or Sign Up