I made mistake on the year its 1978 not 76 I checked before I advertised it on ebay. I saw one sell bidded £117.19p

and another similar but not the same make for £67.55

I am not sure if I am under pricing this or over pricing it I have been hanging on to it for ages hoping I will get fat enough to wear it

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/251901024283? ... 1555.l2649

on the link I found the same one XD but no pricing need some more help finding out if I am under pricing or over pricing or if the price is fair

Why does pricing matter?

your jacket is not far off 40 years old.. from a maker that nobody ever heard of. And a time when 'safety' was hardly a consideration. its only advantage over the modern jackets is that it was probably MADE in London. rather than the new ones which are more likely DESIGNED in London and MADE in Pakistan.

you'll be lucky to get £20 for it. Even Lewis leathers which are rather better known aren't worth much. old Bellstaff waxed jackets are worth more.. because they have a shed load of kudos. (and aren't made from Leather)

But old leather jackets.. not so much. Anyone looking for a jacket for its safety wont be interested and so for the rest - its just another vintage leather jacket and there isn't exactly a shortage of those.

if you want a bit of feelgood factor.. give it to a charity shop. 8-)

on the link I found the same one XD but no pricing need some more help finding out if I am under pricing or over pricing or if the price is fair

Why does pricing matter?

your jacket is not far off 40 years old.. from a maker that nobody ever heard of. And a time when 'safety' was hardly a consideration. its only advantage over the modern jackets is that it was probably MADE in London. rather than the new ones which are more likely DESIGNED in London and MADE in Pakistan.

you'll be lucky to get £20 for it. Even Lewis leathers which are rather better known aren't worth much. old Bellstaff waxed jackets are worth more.. because they have a shed load of kudos. (and aren't made from Leather)

But old leather jackets.. not so much. Anyone looking for a jacket for its safety wont be interested and so for the rest - its just another vintage leather jacket and there isn't exactly a shortage of those.

if you want a bit of feelgood factor.. give it to a charity shop. 8-)

I was just going by what other similar ones I had seen sell on ebay and various places. I would like to give it away but at the moment i'm looking to get back on the road in June depending if I am back in England. so be good to have funding for a nice RST Jacket

Debating on sticking all my leathers and jackets including this one in local auction plus ebay and take best offer