Fake Leather Motorcyle Gear

Some jeans claim to be kevlar jeans, but they only contain small patches of kevlar. Others contain full kevlar linings.

Also some have padding and pockets for armour. Others at just thin jeans..

I have an pair of kevlar combat trousers but they are so thin I wouldn't trust them in a fall.

so basically we are all different.

I eat cow and enjoy it

I eat lambs and enjoy it

I eat pigs and enjoy it.

does this make me a bad, immoral, uncaring person i think not.. your way of life is your and mine is mine..

I'm happy your a vegan, I really cant stand veggies, so you knock your self out, and with luck I'll eat your share of pig.

On another note, I use Textiles and have no issue because im so full of meat i cant fit into a set of leathers, as they tend to only make them in sizes fit for a vegan go figure.

next your be trelling me to worship Krishna or summat :P

FFS.

I personally don't give a fxxk if someone is black, white, bloody orange.

I dont care if you eat meat, don't eat meat.

I don't give a fxxk if your a bloody hindu or RC

Just don't tell others how to live.

Peace.

And no I'm a fxxking pacifist either ;-)

Does it bother you that the tyres, and the plastics on the bike and the fuel you put in the tank is made from dead sea creatures?

I would imagine that is different as they weren't actually killed. They just died a shit long time ago.

Yes you're right. Bit of a silly question really but at least you know what vegan means, many don't! No, the animals died millions of years ago so not bothered. I'm vegan due to the cruel factory farming.

Would you eat bacon if you knew the pig it came from had a happy, healthy life and was able to roam freely and be totally natural and piggy?

A few questions for the lot of you who have posted on here

Why do you all feel the need to question another members choice of what they want to or not want to eat?

What has it got to do with you all?

Why do you feel the need to take the piss out of peoples choices?

The behaviour on this thread and many other threads is appalling and I'm ashamed to have you part of the forum when you start behaving like this

The majority of you are decent members and help other members out no end then you let yourselves down with things like this! I hope you are proud of yourselves because I certainly aren't

Take this as a warning as if this sort of behaviour carries on I will just remove your account off the forum!

Totally agree with Stu........we're not here to judge others choices.... :roll: Like wearing armoured gear when you're out on the bike, it's your choice.........if you don't want to wear it, that's your choice too.......we need to respect others choices.........so, please bear this in mind when replying to someone's question.

We want this forum to be somewhere where people can ask questions without being judged or ridiculed........ 8-)

Please delete my account. Thanks.
dont martyr yourself pal because of a few crossed words on a controversial issue if everyone done that there would be near on no users. Chin up and crack on, if anything admin lock the thread

I'm sorry if I offended in any way , wasn't my intention just a bit of banter, as I said each to their own .

I like wearing real fur and Crocodile skin shoes, I also hunt Elephants once a year , I cut their Tusks off and drink lager out of them at my dinner parties, no worse than being a vegan I suppose , I expect a bit of ribbing. :D

I'm sorry if I offended in any way , wasn't my intention just a bit of banter, as I said each to their own .

I like wearing real fur and Crocodile skin shoes, I also hunt Elephants once a year , I cut their Tusks off and drink lager out of them at my dinner parties, no worse than being a vegan I suppose , I expect a bit of ribbing. :D

You barbarian what have those aminals ever done to you thats just cruel how do you sleep at night? I reccomend horlicks :) and put the tusk in the freezer before you fill the cup it keeps it cooler