MCN Festival ofmotorcycling

Bonniebird

The website only allows booking for camping in multiples of 4 people - £38 including entry both days.

1. Are they trying to put off individuals/couples going?

2. Anyone thinking of camping?

No you can just go for the day £19 in advance but, if you want to camp, there has to be 4 of you. Seems a bit odd. They don't really seem to have the website sorted either

btw, the website doesn't work in some versions of internet explorer (possibly other browsers too).

IE 10 doesn't work, if you press F12 in IE then change the browser mode to IE9 the website loads up fine.

I noticed that as well, the website doesn't work in some versions of internet explorer (possibly other browsers too).

IE 10 doesn't work, however if you press F12 in IE then change the browser mode to IE9 the website loads up fine.

One of my housemates has been toying with the idea of getting back into biking (been eyeing a Z1000SX for a while now) and he has offered a lift to me and Crystal, so we'll probably go. Got to move house early that week, but should have it all done in time - and neither of us can turn down a motorcycle themed day out :mrgreen:

Won't be camping though, and don't know which day he's planning on going up. If everyone makes plans for a meet up then I'll try to convince him to go on the right day!