Registration is quick and easy 

CBT - Experiences of other Members

3 hours ago, Spongefinger said:

Some motorcycle schools will do lessons before the CBT or taster sessions. So you don't go in completely unready. My 14 year old daughter had a hour lesson on Sunday just because she wanted to see what it's like to ride a motorcycle. 

That does sound like a great idea . 

• Like 1

On 24/05/2021 at 13:21, JackieOWheels said:

Yeah, he said he didn't feel like he was on the bike for more than 10mins as they just started the exercise with going round in a circle and then told shortly after to stop. There was only one other rider with him but that rider already knew how to ride so didn't need to practice much, my mate said the other rider was already moving on to the 2nd gear and was slow controlling the bike. I thought it was crap how he was told so quickly to come back next time when the instructor should have spent more time with my mate as the other rider was more experienced so less time was needed to "train" the other rider.

There are two sides to every story and none of us were there . 

6 hours ago, Spongefinger said:

Some motorcycle schools will do lessons before the CBT or taster sessions. So you don't go in completely unready. My 14 year old daughter had a hour lesson on Sunday just because she wanted to see what it's like to ride a motorcycle. 

You're the coolest parent ever!

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 22/09/2021 at 22:40, Hoggs said:

You're the coolest parent ever!

Hey. 🙄😉

• Haha 1