Cbr125

Adsh

Good evening,

I have encountered my first biking issue :)

I ride around 20 mins to work and my battery would appear to run out every week or so.. i trickle charged it and it fires right up! Did that tonight and started it to make sure all was well, the bike started fine but cut after under reving for a while. Is this because i had the choke closed? I was told i would only need it when its cold! At the weekend i plan to clean the spark plug this weekend on case its that

Any advice on what it could be?

you need to check the charging system on the bike if the battery is running flat!

The bike is not charging the battery up or the battery is not holding a charge

you would only need to use the choke fora minute if at all in t his weather and a 20 minute ride should be fine and have no problem with the battery it sounds like you need to do a charge test with a voltmeter you should have 12 volt with out engine running and with engine running and revs at about 2000 the voltage should be no more than 14.8 if its gone a lot higher or not moved off the 12 volts then it could be rectifier/regulater at fault.when testing with engine off if you have only got 10 volts or less showing then chances are the battery has died