Gaming, what games you currently playing?

adriansk

Dirty Bomb and The Division atm but slowly getting bored of them. Need to find something new.

Anyone play Insurgency? Would love to get back into that game..

Steam - adriangsk

Elder Scrolls Online, Minecraft and just downloaded Civilisation V last night since it was on offer finaly on Steam. Never played Civ games but they look good...

Toying with replaying Demon Souls and Dark Souls again in prep for the new Dark Souls to come down in price a little.

Hnngh Civ V...

Just started playing that bought it ages ago and finally gave it a shot..

http://www.mememaker.net/static/images/memes/4517500.jpg

62300584.jpg

To relevant.. Now playing a game with a friend so. its even worse. Good game though requires some serious thought at times but i still prefer AoE II :)

I don't get much gaming time, so I try to stick to games that you can pick up and put down again easily. Dragons Dogma (Everfall & Bitterblack) when I'm at home, Pokemon Ruby on my phone when I'm on a train or at work.

Experimented with a different team in Dogma last night, went exceedingly well. Previously used three melee characters and a support mage, now dropped a melee and added a second mage with high power damage spells.

Pokemon... not so good. I've reached the Elite Four and realised that I somehow managed to build an entire team that can't take down dragons, and forgotten to include a special sweeper that I could teach ice beam in order to tear through them quickly. Tried setting up on them then tanking through it, but they have solid counters to both of my tanks. Darnit.

Stellaris here aswell, also looking forward to Total War: Warhammer

And....... Dawn of war 3 whenever that comes out should be awesome!

There's quite a few PC games I'd have, if I owned a decent spec PC...

But anyways, I find myself playing World of Tanks Blitz on iPad quite a bit, very satisfying...and also 2 Xbox one games. The latest Dirt rally, which is the hardest driving game I've played with a controller....and Star Wars Battlefront. Both are epic.

I am still waiting for another game to get stuck into, I seem to get bored very easily. So if anyone else wants to recommend let me know.. at the moment I am stuck on playing Dota2 or Arma3 while I find another game. Black desert online looks good, but I don't have that much time on my hands these days. I've heard good things about Overwatch too.

I try to get on with my Ps4 but i always end up back to PC gaming.

I am still waiting for another game to get stuck into, I seem to get bored very easily. So if anyone else wants to recommend let me know.. at the moment I am stuck on playing Dota2 or Arma3 while I find another game. Black desert online looks good, but I don't have that much time on my hands these days. I've heard good things about Overwatch too.

I try to get on with my Ps4 but i always end up back to PC gaming.

Stellaris is good if you are into your turn-based strategies (ie. Civ 3, Crusader Kings, Hearts of Iron etc).

I've lost weeks to Football Manager, Civ and Age of Empires over the years :thumb:

I'm mostly playing World of Warships. I got bored with WOT a few years ago after playing it from the closed beta. But at the moment WOWS is fun. I have a Derpitz for credit farming and am trying not to but premium for this game as I dread to think how much money I sank into WOT

Beat the Elite Four at last! Used a new strategy: smash into them with everything I've got then switch in a pure tank just after the half way mark. Spam defense boosting moves with some passive healing going on in the background, and once I'm healing faster than I'm taking damage, start healing the rest of the team back up to full health. After that, oh dear what now... enemy has set up on my tank, anything I switch in will die instantly and my tank can't die to give me a free switch because it's too tough. Oh yeah... this is why I brought EXPLOSION as my 4th move :twisted:

I'm mostly playing World of Warships. I got bored with WOT a few years ago after playing it from the closed beta. But at the moment WOWS is fun. I have a Derpitz for credit farming and am trying not to but premium for this game as I dread to think how much money I sank into WOT

I'd like a go at world of planes and the warships one too, but they are PC only :(

WoT Blitz on the iPad is my weakness. Can't get on with the heavy's though.

I'm trying to get as many tanks tier 5 plus as I can. Heavy are so slow, and some of the SU tank killers are so slow in traverse it's stupid. Doing pretty good with a chi-nu at present :). I did treat myself to a Ram 2 which is awesome. Rate of fire is mental.