Bald men with long hair

XmisterIS

I was reduced to a Friar Tuck fringe all round since my 20's, took a razor to the leftovers about 10 years ago. Much easier, cleaner look and nobody knows how grey I am.

What about copious amounts of that Regain stuff? :lol:

Luscious locks in no time!

In all seriousness, I envy you lot.. I hate having to have long hair but look pretty daft if I shaved it all off :roll:

No signs of me going bald. Although everyone has hair like me, just not on their head!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I'm 24 and mines on its way out! Gutted.

Being on its way out is better than having gone :wink:

Must admit, baldness doesn't bother me. My cousin who is in Australia turned 60 yesterday. He has the same diminishing hairline as me (He is 3 years older) and he has a massive pony tail. He can't understand why I take the p1ss out of him :)

Must admit, baldness doesn't bother me. My cousin who is in Australia turned 60 yesterday. He has the same diminishing hairline as me (He is 3 years older) and he has a massive pony tail. He can't understand why I take the p1ss out of him :)

To be fair I get told I'm the spitting image of my dad and he isn't bald but does the same hair line as me. I just keep telling myself it's just my hairline inheritance and i won't go bald :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What about copious amounts of that Regain stuff? :lol:

Luscious locks in no time!

In all seriousness, I envy you lot.. I hate having to have long hair but look pretty daft if I shaved it all off :roll:

When XlittleIS was very small, XmrsIS complained one day about being so busy she couldn't even find time to have her hair cut (a three hour undertaking). I told I'd get my clippers out if she liked! :mrgreen:

To be fair I get told I'm the spitting image of my dad and he isn't bald but does the same hair line as me. I just keep telling myself it's just my hairline inheritance and i won't go bald :)

They say now that baldness is inherited from the mother's side.

Seems to be true in our family as my 28 year old son is losing his rapidly while mine's still there.

Seems to be true in our family as my 28 year old son is losing his rapidly while mine's still there.

I really hope so haha!

I would not argue that point. My mother (who has been dead for about 18 years now) had very fine whispy hair by the time she passed away and she was only 62 and it was thinning all the time.

She also went silver haired where I am going grey.

I have not spoken to my father in 15 years, but by all accounts he still has a thick head of hair and very little grey.

So I would not/could not dispute your theory :wink:

That's quite likely if it follows the same pattern.

Just make sure it's not anything else, as I had a real nightmare years ago.

My dad is bald and is one of the only boys to go bald. I thought the same was happening to me when I was around 18 and nothing would stop it, all the promised shampoos etc did sod all.

However bits would come back, and other parts would then fall out very fast, which wasn't normal. I eventually saw a doctor thinking I had some foreign disease, who then instead told me I was very depressed. :shock:

Turns out it's a little more complicated than feeling sad. And I was 9.5 stone at 6ft 2 which I was told wasn't right either :lol:

It improved as my health bounced back. But I reckon I'm not out of the woods, and 30 will be the magic number my hair decides to pack up and leave. I'd bet I'm a dad by then so I likely won't give a hoot :lol: