Mod2 ipswich any particular tricky junctions?

I have my DAS course coming up next month, my mod1 is in Basildon and mod2 in Ipswich, now I don't know Ipswich very well but I suppose that is a good thing because I will be extra vigilant with my forward planning and observations but I was wondering if anyone knew of any particularly tricky junctions that catch even the most observant people out.

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Dunno about Ipswich but at my test centre in Glasgow there are 28 possible test routes I could be taken on. Asking which junctions are hard is a bit of a difficult question to answer!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Hey i did mine at Ipswich,

i only remember a bit, it's a lot of one way's a few sharp bends. There is ONE junction i do remember can't remember where.. but it is a T junction and they usually take you to it to turn right, but something about the lights is funny to try catch you out.

HAve you done any training? Maybe book a few hours to ride around Ipswich before you do it :)

Dunno about Ipswich but at my test centre in Glasgow there are 28 possible test routes I could be taken on. Asking which junctions are hard is a bit of a difficult question to answer!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Wow I didnt realise there was that many different routes I just wondered if there was anyone local to the area that found particular junctions just generally bad when they travel in their local area and then if I am directed that way I know to be extra careful.

Hey i did mine at Ipswich,

i only remember a bit, it's a lot of one way's a few sharp bends. There is ONE junction i do remember can't remember where.. but it is a T junction and they usually take you to it to turn right, but something about the lights is funny to try catch you out.

HAve you done any training? Maybe book a few hours to ride around Ipswich before you do it :)

Have not done any training but I have a few years experience on 125's and been looking at a lot of videos online. I would take ride up there but I have already sold my bike and bought a Sv650 in anticipation of passing :lol: I did however take a virtual trip up there on google maps using the old public test routes, probably useless by now thou.