Shark S900 £130??

I'll be needing my 1st helmet for later this year and i've noticed SBS have the Shark S900 down from £200 to £130. This looks like a great buy. Pinnock,Inner Sun Visor and good ventilation which I need as I overheat really easily.

Any thoughts pros/cons with this model/brand

Caber and AGV also seem to look good,

Gf uses that model. Can't knock it tbh. Depending on the bike you will be riding the Speed-r can be found for about 199 if a clearance paint scheme.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I've got one of these, but just replaced it this month. Not got a pinlock on it. It's an ok helmet. Done me as pillion and my first year riding but compared to my new K5 AGV the vents on the shark are next to useless.

Also, you can't crack the visor open just a little for around town riding. If it is raining and you need to open the visor for some air you will get soaked.

I've got one of these, but just replaced it this month. Not got a pinlock on it. It's an ok helmet. Done me as pillion and my first year riding but compared to my new K5 AGV the vents on the shark are next to useless.

Also, you can't crack the visor open just a little for around town riding. If it is raining and you need to open the visor for some air you will get soaked.

That's not good then. K5 was on my hit list. May have to look at that then.

Was considering the caberg duke Flip front. Be handy when I need to hear the instructor screaming at me :up:

I'd defo recommend a pinlock lid if you are planning on riding more than twice a year in the summer :lol:

Hoggfather said you can drill them to take a pinlock but that frankly sounds terrifying.

If you have £130 to spend.

You may in the sales get a hjc is 17.

Good helmet in my opinion. Comes with pinlock n sun visor.

Prices of the lorenzo reps are decreasing too at the moment for obvious reasons.

• 3 weeks later...
If you have £130 to spend.

You may in the sales get a hjc is 17.

Good helmet in my opinion. Comes with pinlock n sun visor.

Prices of the lorenzo reps are decreasing too at the moment for obvious reasons.

:thumb:

Can confirm, great helmet.

I'd defo recommend a pinlock lid if you are planning on riding more than twice a year in the summer [emoji38]

Hoggfather said you can drill them to take a pinlock but that frankly sounds terrifying.

I did this to my helmet thanks to hoggfathers suggestion. Really is very very easy to do.

Stick the pinlock template to your visor and use the supplied drill bit. Job done.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I'd defo recommend a pinlock lid if you are planning on riding more than twice a year in the summer [emoji38]

I did this to my helmet thanks to hoggfathers suggestion. Really is very very easy to do.

Stick the pinlock template to your visor and use the supplied drill bit. Job done.

Breath out big sigh of relief. :thumb: no compensation claims coming my way. :thumb:

Breath out big sigh of relief. :thumb: no compensation claims coming my way. :thumb:

[emoji38] [emoji1]