Honda CBF600 SA 2006

dave_d

What model was it? - Honda CBF600 SA 2006

When did you buy it and how much did it cost? - Approx. £2600 in Oct 2014

Good points? - Nice, easy bike to ride. Low seat position (32 inch inseam) so very confidence inspiring for a first bike. Strong reliable build quality. Smooth, quick enough and good brakes. Good on the fuel... I have averaged, 53.2mpg over ownership.

Bad points? - Seat a bit too low for me, the 3 seat heights are not really an option because as you raise the seat it leaves massive gap between the seat and petrol tank... weird! Seat material and padding is pretty basic. I have done some very long days on it, but felt it afterwards!

Would you get another? - No.. but only because it was a bit small. I had the bike for about 20 months. Was always fun to ride. It was just a bit too cramped for me. I have lower back pain which was made worse by the low seat position. Other than that I would of kept the bike. The manual choke was a bit of a faff, but this was removed on the fuel injected ones (from 2008... I think!). Bike looked good, was plenty quick enough and very nimble. The weight was fine when moving.

Any other comments? A good bike! Would certainly recommend, especially as a first bike.

Attach a picture if you wish. search?q=honda+cbf+600&biw=1366&bih=673&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjqg-q2gKXNAhUKWh4KHUCSCXEQ_AUIBigB#imgrc=yFb5v7Y1t9AxDM%3A