22nd/23rd March

Guest Kev

The above weekend, an event is being Held at Blackbear HD/Buell in Newmarket.

Black Bear HD/Buell in Newmarket have kindly agreed to host UKBEG's 10th Anniversary celebrations over the Easter weekend.

Their location details: http://www.blackbear.co.uk

Saturday sees a Buell Day at Black Bear and on Sunday a Buell ride-out to Snetterton race circuit for the BSB preview.

The fun starts on Saturday at 10.30 am. A selection of the latest Buell models will be available for test rides. Hopefully this will include the new 1125R ..

Please bring your full motorcycle licence and photo ID. We would advise that you book in advance if you want a test ride on the 1125R. Phone 01638 664455 and ask for John Ellis.

There will be a Buell ride-out on Saturday afternoon.

Food and drink will be available throughout the day.

A competition will be held for the Best Buell, with separate classes for tube-framed and fuel-framed models.

On Saturday night, if there's enough interest, we will have an informal get together in the Newmarket area that will include B&B or hotel accommodation. Please let us know ASAP if you want to stop the night so we can make arrangements.

On Easter Sunday a ride-out will leave Black Bear at 10.30 am for Snetterton, which hosts the BSB season preview. Details about the event and advance tickets which offer a £2 saving can be found on the Snetterton web site: https://tickets.motorsportvision.co.uk/ ... uctID=3571

I will be going up on the Saturday, anyone fancy having a ride up??

Edited by Anonymous

Erm kev big diff between notts and newmarket take it is newmarket not notts means it loads closer to me and buells not the best looking bikes my opinion but what the heck

Um, sorry about the typo ;) Hey,k each to their own yorbandit. I dont like the new one anyway ;) But there will be burgers, and drink. dont know any biker that turns down burgers :P

Here's one!! I'm allergic to 'em! LOL!

Probably little point me going out, I still won't have a bike I can ride, will see if any miracles happen between now and then tho ;)

Damn :/ Poor you :P

Sorry Nell, my fault in the location. Mats tournament is still in Nottingham though, that must have been why i typed the wrong location!!

Erm kev big diff between notts and newmarket take it is newmarket not notts means it loads closer to me and buells not the best looking bikes my opinion but what the heck

Um, sorry about the typo ;) Hey,k each to their own yorbandit. I dont like the new one anyway ;) But there will be burgers, and drink. dont know any biker that turns down burgers :P

where the hells newmarket???????????????? xxxxxxx