£10 X Grip phone holder.

onesea

I have 2 of these one on each bike.

First one on Triumph Trophy fixed fairing bold inside of screen,

Second one on FZ6 tucked behind Fly Screen,

Both wired through a fused relay (as USB Socket stays live if direct to battery), mechanical installation was easy remove fairing bolt replace with slightly larger bolt, I found 2 rubber washers to stop it moving. On the FZ6 I just removed wing mirror slipped on bracket and replaced wing mirror. Wiring wise you have a red and black wire you can attach as you see fit, with the dual ball joint arrangement you can fine tune the position holder easily.

Once installed it takes seconds to slip phone in and out of bracket, I have a short USB cable I leave permanently in the device. I have tested it to all the speeds I would achieve on the road. Even if I did not have any wind protection I am confident it would hold my phone secure. My phone is an S5 Neo and it would hold larger.

If you want to use your phone as SatNav its a great device, helped by the fact my phone is waterproof so I am not concerned about rain.

I now have a have large and clear satnav (direct sunlight can be issue, but I use bluetooth and look when in the shade), for the money to me it was a simple choice.

Bolt/ Mirror Mount:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/X-Grip-Cellphone-Mount-Universal-Motorcycle-Mount-Cell-Phone-Holder-USB-Charger/252212654971?_trksid=p2141725.c100338.m3726&_trkparms=aid%3D222007%26algo%3DSIC.MBE%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D20150313114020%26meid%3D66a3faf867be42a6a192c5390774571b%26pid%3D100338%26rk%3D1%26rkt%3D27%26sd%3D301986961591" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Bar Mount:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/X-Grip-Universal-Motorcycle-Motorbike-MTB-Cell-Phone-Mount-Holder-USB-Charger-UK-/301986961591?_trksid=p2141725.m3641.l6368" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;