TMBF Rally 2017 attendance list and discussion

Stu

Prompt and planned ahead as ever over here :D

We were never not coming, it's been on the calendar since the new year and we've planned fancy dresses for months but when did we ever confirm anything like this in advance?

Could have been anything between 5 and 10 of us coming and after some cat herding we're on a definite 6 (...probably... still 1 trying to work out work schedules :roll: )

The Vowles clan have gone completely incommunicado for some reason, not heard anything from them in a while.

Monies sent for 6, Stu.

Some number of us will see you there

Are classes in Upskilling being offered on the Friday?

Only classes offered this year are chain adjustment and cider drinking.

I'd like to sign up to both please.

I'd also heard there'd be one on fitting Scottoilers, which I'm very keen to attend.

@@Lateralus you could do an extended ride if you wanted.....then anyone that wants to carry on can go with you, and those that want to get back to the campsite can peel off at an agreed place?....... 8-)

Well that's definitely an option, but I don't want to cause a rift!

>

I have tweaked the Glossop loop to start/finish at the pub; 76 miles/2hrs 20mins in total, including Winnat's Pass, Snake Pass and a ride-by of Chatsworth House:

https://www.motogoloco.com/map?route=39755

It would also be easy to extend it from Rowsley, going down the B5056 to Fenny Bentley and back via Warslow and Longnor, making it 98 miles/3hours.

So, about this drinking. Do you mostly bring your own and sit in the field, or do we prop up the pub's bar for the evening?

The extended ride could also easily go to Carsington Water, for anyone needing the tag. Assume the Brierlow Bar Bookstore will be done when leaving or arriving, since it's literally 5 minutes up the road from the campsite!

Prompt and planned ahead as ever over here :D

We were never not coming, it's been on the calendar since the new year and we've planned fancy dresses for months but when did we ever confirm anything like this in advance?

Could have been anything between 5 and 10 of us coming and after some cat herding we're on a definite 6 (...probably... still 1 trying to work out work schedules :roll: )

The Vowles clan have gone completely incommunicado for some reason, not heard anything from them in a while.

Monies sent for 6, Stu.

Some number of us will see you there

Great news! Had me worried, I was looking forward to seeing you's all again :D

It can be as much or as little about biking as you want it to be!

It's all pretty laid back!

GoG often bimbles off on his own,

some people do the ride out(s)

others just drink :cheers: :lol:

There are no hard and fast rules we just want everyone to enjoy :lol:

Looks good to me and Yondermans is a biker stop so that's also good :). @Baldrick are you coming for the ride at all??

I'm going to do my best to get there for the ride out, simply because the yonderman Brekky is a thing of beauty. :thumb: