Due to Barnsley v Sheffield Wednesday

Guest Drewster

on Saturday 1st March I can not collect my bike..........I have to keep the good folk of Barnsley safe on my day off !

So I am now planning on collecting it Sunday..............anyone about for a blast ?

Squires etc ??????

Suggestions below :)

Its Mothers Day, so I have saved up loads of jobs for the kids to do, will be in ma jammies all day, getting spoilet rotten :)

Enjoy the rain lol

I think you will find that ios against their Human Rights :lol:

OK PEEPS.............THE SUN IS SHINING !

Who's up for Squires today ?

I cant collect my bike until around 12pm in Sheffield but will ride up after that if folk are going?

Mr T, Rob, FC, Stedebs, Vicki, Stu_M, Mr P, Keithy and anyone I haven't mentioned (sorry) :)

Yes Drew, I'm ok for a meet. Looked at weather wind should be dropping a little later on

I bloody hope so .............. I went outside to put the rubbish out and got blew over lol

GREAT !

To finally get out on my not so old girl.........she feels like a new young lady now after all the work she's had done and I've forgiven her for falling over and fallen in love again :D

Oh and it was great to meet ya Rob, Mr and Mrs Nas :)

and you too I suppose Gary ;)

Guest nastro azzurro
GREAT !

To finally get out on my not so old girl.........she feels like a new young lady now after all the work she's had done and I've forgiven her for falling over and fallen in love again :D

Nice to meet you too...... You aint too bad a bloke Drew. Not that i believed all them rumours anyway... :lol: lol.

Good to meet you too Rob. :D

GREAT !

Nice to meet you too...... You aint too bad a bloke Drew. Not that i believed all them rumours anyway... :lol: lol.

Good to meet you too Rob. :D

Just keep ya back to the wall

LMAO :)