Anyone heard of Ignitech?

Mr Fro

Hello boys and girls!

I've been looking about for a programmable ignition unit for my turbo project and stumbled upon a Czech company called Ignitech. I've never heard of them but their products sound pretty good and cheap in comparison to the available alternatives such as dynatek.

Have you heard of them or used them?

Cheers,

Fro

Yes although I haven't used one. I am planning on buying one for my CX500. They have a great reputation amongst the CX community and are fitted fairly regularly as they make a big difference to starting and the running of the bike at high speeds apparently. They're also used because the CX often suffers from the high speed windings on the stator failing and the ignitech bypasses those.

I can't comment on their suitability for your project but they are generally regarded as solid, reliable and a very worthwhile upgrade for the CX.

Cheers matey, that's good to know.

I bunged them an email this morning and they got back to me within a couple of hours!

Extra bonus that they can do a CDI replacement unit with a wideband O2 sensor kit which will do data logging. All that for less than a clunky Dynatek unit. :-)