Honda xr125 2004

Crazy Welsh

I have made an offer of £8. See what happens. Thank you so much for your help spanner. If you are ever in Scotland pop in for dinner.

Not much else iI can do now, is there? Making a good ornament in my living room haha

They will probably come back with a counter offer, but hopefully this could be the reason for the shorting and I hope it comes quickly for you, it's a good forum this one and there's always someone here to help, see you next week , with your bike running :thumb:

Hi ,do you mean the one that was broken, if so that one will have to be repaired, if you mean the wires going from the 9 pin to the clutch switch they should be alright to go on the new clutch switch as long as that "mechanic" hasn't cut any length of them, but if he has can soon be fixed, to connect that broken one into the 4 pin connector you should use a bullet connecter like this one.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/New-3-9mm-Motorcycle-Bullet-Male-Female-Connector-With-Covers-x-50-Kits-/182469789909?hash=item2a7c0c08d5:g:Q3EAAOSwOgdYs~vW

Thank you spanner for all of your help. I have ordered all of the parts you have suggested. Even got the cable for £10. So I hope it all arrives early next week. And hope it solves my bikes problems.

:cheers: :thumb: thank you all again.

Hi Spanner. Did you have a good weekend? I went to the bike show. So nice to see working bikes haha. Nearly all of the parts have arrived this morning just waiting for the bullet connection now. Fingers crossed it all works :thumb: