Honda xr125 2004

Crazy Welsh

Can you take out the starter motor, strip it down ready for cleaning, if unsure use your mobile phone to take photos of each step, clean the inside of the starter motor ,don't use any water , and take the carbon deposit off the armature, I will get you a video off You tube to help you, while your doing that ,just put the battery on charge, also send me a picture of your Multimeter and I can send you some instructions for it :thumb:

http://i.imgur.com/jYzflcv.jpg

quote="spanner"]Could you clean up the end of the carbon where it touches the armature just for better contact, with the edge of a razor blade, is the carbon on the left fixed tightly to the connecting wire :wink:

Have you cleaned the copper part of the armature its hard to tell with the light, a match box edge could work with that :wink:

You are a genius Spanner. Still trying to stop the bleeding. Will take more photos in a min.

(Now having a weird question ask to me...been ask out on a date. I am not a normal girl, who the feck would date a girl that has her bike in bits in her living room floor lol).

http://i.imgur.com/EefHTKB.jpg

Might be worth putting it all back together, and giving it a go, it can only be the starter motor now, there is a 2pin diode but your neutral switch runs through that and the neutral looks like its working , if you have got any jumper cables you could attach them to the battery pos to the starter cable nut on top and neg to the body of the starter motor to see if it spins before you put it back on the bike, it will make you jump if it does spin:)

Edited by ThePhatomfart