How to get a free McDonalds meal!!

Joeman

Tonight whilst driving about getting the baby to sleep, i popped into the drive through McDonalds. Having been stitched up by them in the past forgetting items from my order, i checked the bag to make sure my order was correct. Sure enough they had forgotten the curry source dip!!! Criminals!!!

So i drove back into the drive through, confused the person at the first window by telling them I was only there for the source they had forgotten... Got to the second Window where you pay, explained the situation and he was very apologetic - we had some friendly banter... Got to the third Window where you collect the food and the woman handed me a bag of food!!

Now had I been the dishonest (or very hungry) type i could have take the food and sped off, but I'm an honest memeber of society, not actually hungry, and i just wanted my curry dip, so i explained she had forgotten my dip and she gave me handfulls of curry dip - more curry dip than any man could possible eat with just six nuggets to dip in!!

So it seems there is no mechanism for McDonalds to register a car passing through the drive through to collect a mistake meaning you will get handed someone elses meal, most likely the person who ordered after you... Free food!!

The very thought of McDonalds curry sauce dip makes me feel quite poorly.

Now a free McFlurry, that I could go for.

I used to make the stuff...... and I agree :mrgreen: