Project bike-help with wiring

Guest classifiedmoto

So I'm wanting to go for a brat style bike and want to hide my huge battery and the wiring

Can I buy an alternative to a battery and where can I hide all those wires? Could they attach to underneath of the seat?

Thanks

Also-I have the loop of the frame which goes quite far past my new seat and sticks out and I would like to shorten it-if I was to cut the frame bars where the seat end would it weaken the entire frame of the motorcycle

Thanks

It's the bike I'm getting back tomorrow my lexmoto 125. I'm going to finish the project I started which was to convert it into an awesome looking brat bike whilst I wait for this claim to come through

Erm, so you're going to chop up the bike you hope to get refund for??

If you want any chance of getting any money back you need to not touch it so you can prove it broke by itself not because you butchered it!

Yeah I'll leave it then until I've finished this claim off and everything. I spoke to the mechanic today and he's taken it out and said that he doesn't see anything wrong with it and that I just need to get used to the new clutch set up but when I rode it home after he fixed the the first time when I went into 4th and 5th it's like it was hanging for a few second and then it would click into gear

If you want to build a brat/cafe racer get a dead CG125 with a kick start for as little as possible. Sort it mechanically including a Battery Eliminator then chop and style it tastefully. If you get the right look people are selling these for £2,500 .like this...http://i.imgur.com/hy6DHad.png

Yeah there's one of these for sale about 5 miles from my house and I can get it for £200 which I'm thinking of doing and like you say doing it up and selling it on

Yeah there's one of these for sale about 5 miles from my house and I can get it for £200 which I'm thinking of doing and like you say doing it up and selling it on

£200 ,grab it even if its a non runner, there's nothing on a CG that can't be fixed . I re built 8 of them a few years back so I pretty much know everything that can go wrong and how to fix it.

Here's one of my CGs about two hours after I got it home. As you can see there's very little to them !http://i.imgur.com/wn19EZr.jpg