Hull Motor Show - August Bank Holiday

hi guys, just spoke to Vicky and you will all be most welcome.. I'll get an entry form to you closer to the date, its £3 a bike to show which will go to The Daisy Appeal charity, we raised over a grand for them last year...

the only 2 park rules that may affect you are no bar-b-ques (kills the grass) and no alcohol (kills ya braincells) lol..

u can have as much space as you like, vans, gazeebos, tents are all fine and there will be bins provided in the show area, plus food at VERY cheap rates, clean toilets and water for cleaning your bikes if u need it..

its a really good day out, gives you a chance to promote your club and see what floats other peoples boats as well as maybe make some new contacts...

any questions just ask, or mention it to vicky and she can ask me when she sees me..

take care, looking forward to meeting some of you on the day..

Tony

p.s. heres what it was like last year...

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y12/TonyT1965/wholesshow2.jpg

• 1 month later...

Sounds good, me and Little Dave (the boy not the bike) will be able to do something pro active to help. David is good at distributing leaflets :D I can't put my finger on anything that I am useful for yet :scratch:

Oooh Ooooh I know... I am good at food testing and also alcohol related activities are good for me. :salute:

I also have a lot of experience with being told what to do by women. No doubt THAT raises possibilities. :bike:

things are hotting up really well with the show, so really looking forward to seeing you all there... I'll post more details nearer the time..

Tony

Oooo i think Tonys got this thread set up to recieve emails when theres a reply....

So i just gotta say bump and he comes running lol...

Bump!! hahahaha T xx

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ya can have my bike on the stand if you want a bit of variation vix :)

im up for everything ....bbq, alcomahol ...the job lot :D

Just spoken to my 2 mates who i'm camping with and should be over on the sunday for some/most of the day (depending on how much food is readily available!).

The rest of the bank holiday weekend we'll be sampling Yorkshire's finest Black Sheep Bittter :cheers:

See you in Hull Viks!