Hull Motor Show - August Bank Holiday

Me and Josh will be coming, seeing as we are gonna already be claiming squatters rights at yours Vicki from the Pudding run hehehehe. Just need to pursuade the dog sitter i have gotten to do over the weekend as well, hope she aint fully booked :(

Sowwie wont be able to meet ya guys on this weekend as will be on holiday with the boys

Will have to see when you are meeting up next to meet ya guys

:D

Hi all, just another quick update...

our show judges have asked if one member from each club would like to accompany them while they are looking over the vehicles they would be more then happy to talk to them about what they are looking for during their judging... this is NOT compulsory, just an offer if anyone wants to take it up..

we now have 4 clubs paid up and confirmed....

closing date for entries is 1st August, cant wait to see you all there..

Tony (on behalf of The Hull Motor Show)

no worries mate, i like nosey lol..

HULLCRUISE

BLACKCAT CUSTOMS

NIPPON SQUAD

HUMBER JAP CARS

MODDED MADNESS (?)

BRID CRUISE

JAGUAR FORUM

NECCC

MAXXD

YORKSHIRE FORD OWNERS CLUB

SMOKETHEROAD

JAPTORQUE

GLOYNBOYS

SCARBOROUGH CRUISE

DONCASTER MODIFIED (?)

ALL VAUXHALL ENTHUSIASTS

THEMOTORBIKEFORUM

FAST-N-MODDED

MAX'D CAR CLUB

UK STREET CARS

Yorkshire Subaru and Performance Car Drivers Club

FORD FOCUS OWNERS CLUB

HUMBER-YORKS 4X4 RESPONSE TEAM

HUMBERSIDE POLICE

HUMBERSIDE FIRE SERVICE

ST JOHNS AMBULANCE

BLOODFAST - EMERGENCY VOLUNTEER SERVICE

hope this helps, I'm sure i've left some clubs off though.. lol..

we have a strong emergency service commitment this year as well..

Tony

thank you all for your continued interest guys, this is going to be a VERY busy show, we will have water for washing cars available on the day, breakfasts will be available from about 730...

cars have to be in BEFORE 9am, and any time from about 730am..

I will send your club rep entry tickets once I have received your form (can club reps PLEASE put their full name and address on the back of these so I can post tickets off)..

closing date for forms is 1st August, a WEEK today... we have confirmed we have now got virtually the full run of the park, so you can be sure this is going to be one of the biggest and best shows of the year, and above all it'll NOT fleece you of your hard earned money, thats NOT what this show is about..

also, the park has an old splashboat which is a right laugh, and has said we can give a voucher to ALL show car entrants entitling them to a FREE go on it (or for their kids etc), so big thank you to the park for that... hopefully there'll be no unforseen problems with it on the day..

all the best, and look forward to getting your form back soon..

Tony (on behalf of The Hull Motor Show)

hi all, you are the only dedicated bike group, but my lot have about 6 or 7 bikes that they are bringin, plus theres a couple of harleys and a trike or 2 possibly i think...

either way its gunna be a very entertaining day, my moneys on vicki for the best female bull rider lol lol lol...

Tony