Who rides flip-up?

My plan is to not head butt cars. Thus far my plan is working.

Given that I am destined to have an accident every 55,000 miles (according to real data wot I found), I've now had all the accidents I'll ever have in a lifetime of riding. Yey statistics! :yay:

So your a drug dealer... Are you stoned now :shock:

Smoked a fair bit 25 years ago, but can't stand the stuff now, makes me feel very sick. Not a drug dealer, but know people who still smoke it so they must buy it from someone.

So your a drug dealer... Are you stoned now :shock:

Smoked a fair bit 25 years ago, but can't stand the stuff now, makes me feel very sick. Not a drug dealer, but know people who still smoke it so they must buy it from someone.

I am , if you need any give me a shout :thumb:

My Arai axces 2 has been relegated to the back shelf and the Shoei neotec will be the lid of choice from now on.

Flip up riding through town at anything sub 40mph in dry weather is absolutely fine and frankly more enjoyable - especially in the recent warm weather.

It's 100% down to what's comfortable for any specific individual but the Shoei is by far the best fitting I've tried. I love it..!!

Also, all the pointers about riding flip up and face planting into some object or another can't be argued with. Flip up 'vs full face, well there's only going to be one winner there. However, I reckon that if riding thru town at 30mph is good enough for the lycra clad pedal pushers then anything I'm wearing is gonna be good enough for me.

In unrelated news, what a freakin' great weekend in sunny Scotland. 650 miles over the Fri, Sat, Sun using Aviemore as a base and I was in biker heaven... If you've never done Applecross - go google it.

If you've never done Applecross - go google it.

Done Applecross in the car, always wanted to go back there on the bike.

If you've never done Applecross - go google it.

Back in the 70's I did an outward bound course at Applecross at the West Highland School of Adventure. Brilliant 4 weeks of sailing, rock climbing, canoeing and, and,and.......

I can't find it listed on tinternet, is it still there or even running do you know?

Agree with you though. Even back 40 years ago the roads and the scenery were stunning.....

I must get back there before I get too much older....