Qatar Qualifying...

Guest Mattymofo

Yamaha 1,2,3 love it :) Alright its not Rossi up there but what a ride from Toseland ! Lorenzo also as a rookie, just out of this world :)

Cant wait for the race tommorrow, good to see Nicky higher than Pedrosa, i thought predrosa was out of line with some of his winter comments so it was good to see Nicky up there.

Matt

Go Lorenzo but Shiit me thought JT was gonna do it tho!

Rossi 7th second bridgestone should make an interesting race!

Things maybe different when qually goes back to times when its hot!

Marco m hahahah!

Yeah you are bang on Techno, this race is kind of misleading in a way, good way to open the season though.

Stoners gonna be alot stronger on race rubber tommorrow, just hope the yammys can get off the line well.

Matt

Think Rossi will be stronger in the race but the temp will be about the same!

Definate improvement from yamaha but you have to laugh at Repsol honda...nicky will go backwards in ther race!

I decided I'm putting a bet on JT to come in the first 4 by the end of the season. There's just an outside chance....

Either that or I'll jinx him by doing it :oops:

Guest David

I dont think the tech 3 yams will have the pace in race trim as they will have to knock the pwer back more that the fiat yams.

I was swearing at the telly when lorenzo made his last run but its still great to see JT that far forward

I must say I was sat on the couch with a lump in my.... throat (get your minds out of the gutter the rest of you)

I'll hold my hands up and admit that I thought JT had made a huge mistake when he signed with Tech3 just before Brands Hatch last year. I thought that the bike wouldn't be good enough and the tyres were wrong and he should have held out to get a MotoGP Honda ride.

I am over the moon to say I was so wrong and a complete idiot. as Toby Moody would say "What a boy"

I'm not too worried that Lorenzo got pole, it obviously would of been nice for Toseland to get pole but nice for Lorenzo too (rubs it in to Pedrosa)

As Technoa and Matty have said I don't reckon the whole season will pan out like this, but while the good times roll. :thumb:

Well done also to Brad Smith, Danny Webb and without doubt the best ride in 125cc by Scott Redding. Brads had two seasons in the World Championship, Dannys had a year, this kids had 1 race. :shock:

GO JT SUZI PERRY SAID SHE'D GET NAKED IF YOU WIN :booty:

What an absolutely outstanding performance by James Toseland. To miss out on pole so narrowly. Aaaaaarrrrrgggggghhhh.

Come the race, i think he will struggle to maintain a top position purely 'cos of the lack of speed down the straight. Even in qualifying, Lorenzo and the rest where able to make up so much ground on James and Colin's bikes. Come on Yamaha, get 'em those new engines ASAP

Guest nastro azzurro

Totally awesome!!!! Gutted when Lorenzo pipped JT in the dying moments..... But front row is amazing!!!

Yes, Temperatures played a part but JT used that to his advantage.

But you gotta say what an impact he is having and hope he will continue to have through the season.

Proving he is not there to make the numbers up and take his cheque home like we have seen in the past.....

But to do well and run as far up the field as he can and raise the profile for us brits.

Get rather peeved of hearing more about footballers F1 and the rest having more news coverage than bikes!!

Surely this will get more than a couple of lines in the papers???

Maybe even a pic??? :scratch:

Even if it dont am sure JT will continue as he has started and Ride to the best of his ability while getting even better as he learns this new dissappline(spelt wrong no doubt)

We should all be very very proud!!!

Have to say hope Brad smith doesntget two carried away and chuck it like he has done this weekend!

And scott redding what a revelation at 15yr old too but at least he got an aprilia not a dog slow honda!

I have also to agree with Lorenzo sticking it to that moaning pedders he must be seething knowing how much bad blood and competition there was between them in the past oh and throw casey into the mix too!

Lorenzo to be world champ before pedders..if pedders ever does it!