Bike clothing still for sale

3 pairs Hornee Kevlar Jeans . Size 36 waist. Cost £100 per pair new. New condition, hardly used. Will accept £25 per pair or £60 the lot. SOLD

Frank Thomas Leather Jacket. Good condition. Chest size 48. Will accept £40

Knox back protector. Again n good condition. Cost £80 when I bought a few years back. Will accept £20 ovno.

Ladies Ixon textile jacket size size 5XL in black. Only worn twice. £30

Targa textile trousers 42" waist inside leg 32". Black with white detailing c/w removable armour. £40

Ladies black Alpine Star Drystar boots. Hardly used Size 6.5. £30

Men's black Alpine Star Dystar boots. Well used Size 10.5. £15

Postage and packing to be added to the above depending on delivery location, number of items, size and weight of package. Details to be confirmed on serious enquiry.

If you are interested inbox me with a mobile number for pics 😎

Cheers Jix

Edited by Jixerman

I'd like to try the leather jacket! 48 should fit me but I bet it won't :D

Can only try Ian. I got a 48 so I could wear a fleece under it in the winter. Leather stretches anyhoo :lol: :lol: :lol:

If the jeans fit I'd have them, I'm normally 34 waist though but I'm also fatter than I used to be :mrgreen:.

Don't know how tall you are, I'm 5'10". They are quite long in the leg which I found handy when sitting on the bike. If you're a short ass like TC they'll be way tooo long :lol: :lol: :lol:

If the jeans fit I'd have them, I'm normally 34 waist though but I'm also fatter than I used to be :mrgreen:.

Don't know how tall you are, I'm 5'10". They are quite long in the leg which I found handy when sitting on the bike. If you're a short ass like TC they'll be way tooo long :lol: :lol: :lol:

Same height so should be good for me, if my inseam is similar :thumb:

Will the trousers fit over a big multicoloured strap on .

I'd be more interested to know if you could fit a bacon sandwich into one of the pockets?

Begging the question: why haven't you eaten the bacon sandwich?